Monday, July 19, 2010

Free Counters
Free Counter

Dominant vs Master

Is there, or if so what is, the difference between a Dominate man or woman and a Master. The answer is simple. A Dominate will command your body to obey, and you may or may not respond.

A Master will command your mind to yield to his or her will, and your body will obey without question.

It is for that reason, only time and experience can produce a Master, while birth alone can produce a Dominate.

Each slave must decide the depth of the commitment she needs to complete her service, and which type, Dominate or Master will be required to achieve the satisfaction of that need.

5 comments:

CJ said...

A Master will command your mind to yield to his or her will, and your body will obey without question.


I am about to invest my life on this plane. I know it is what I should do..pulling the trigger now is the key. I am rushing towards committing my very being to this Master. I have SUCH A HUGE NEED AND NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO GRASP IT LIKE HE DOES.

CJ said...

working with this guy 100% in compliance for a period of two weeks. i trusted him. absolute trust. then, i had one slip. he disposed of me.

i hope his wife treats him the same. one mistake and he is out of the house.

CJ said...

I seemed to have hit a nerve and sealed my fate. That being said, I want him to know...I am NOT a game player. I want him to know I do NOT play and dabble in people's lives. I do NOT toy with emotions.

CJ said...

I retract my above statements. I said this in haste when I was very hurt by Him after He refused to work with me due to my weakness. It was MY fault. I take responsibility for being weak. Just know He is into absolutes...with no slip ups. There is no room for forgiveness. But again, it was my fault and the reaction was done during a time of hurt.

Anonymous said...

Hmm.